Directed by: Sean Baker
2021 | USA | 128 min | R
Friday, March 18, 2022, 7pm
Saturday, March 19, 2022, 3pm
Saturday, March 19, 2022, 7pm
Sunday, March 20, 2022, 1pm
The audacious new film from writer-director Sean Baker (The Florida Project, Tangerine), starring Simon Rex in a magnetic, live-wire performance, Red Rocket is a darkly funny and humane portrait of a uniquely American hustler and a hometown that barely tolerates him.
A film admission ticket gives you access to the film screening and complimentary admission to all UCR ARTS exhibitions during your visit. Please note: most galleries close at 5 PM. For a list of current exhibitions, please click here
• Please note: COVID-19 safety guidelines are in place. At this time, face masks and social distancing from groups outside your party are required regardless of vaccination status. Culver Cinema capacity is currently limited to 50%. We have purchased new aerosolizing guns to further sanitize between each screening.
• To reserve your ticket(s), select a date and time.
• Add to your cart a ticket from the category that best describes you and the quantity/category of tickets for all members in your party.
• Proceed to checkout.
• When you arrive, present your E-Ticket(s) (printed or on your mobile device) and valid student ID, if applicable, to staff. E-Tickets may also be redeemed at the Admissions Desk.
• Film admission tickets are valid for the screening time indicated on the ticket only.
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience, safety guidelines are listed below:
• Ticket holders 5 years and up must provide proof of full vaccination to enter the theater. Individuals 2 and up must wear a face mask at all times.
• At this time, face masks are required regardless of vaccination status.
• If you feel unwell, please reschedule your visit.
• Feel free to use hand sanitizing stations and wash hands as necessary.
• As always, large bags, food, and drink are not permitted in the museum and theatre.
• We are following an enhanced cleaning protocol and our ventilation filters are changed regularly.
• Culver Cinema capacity is currently limited to 50% and social distancing is required in the theatre. We have purchased new aerosolizing guns to further sanitize between each screening.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. We cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to COVID-19 during your visit. Those visiting UCR ARTS do so at their own risk of such exposure.